Shiloh Discussion Group
Perry Cuskey

Possible change in the April 5th schedule

Hi folks,

I'm perusing the Shiloh NPS site this morning, and noticed that the 10-mile, seven-hour hike originally listed for April 5th has been removed. They still show the late afternoon hike from 4-6, but not the longer one earlier in the day. Don't know the story on that yet. Maybe they're modifying the original hike, but it could be they've decided to drop it altogether for some reason. If so, it means I'm back to planning my own itinerary for that day. Ah well....

Perry

Yes, Mona and Bjorn both pretty much confirmed that to me last week or so. I posted it somewhere on here, wherever somewhere on here is. Cause I don't remember.

Perry

"I posted it somewhere on here, wherever somewhere on here is. Cause I don't remember." Well, if ya ever find it, let me know. I have some posts in there of mine that I've been looking for for a few years now.

Jim

Yeah, me too. Sometimes I read through old threads on here in fact, and remember stuff I had forgotten about. There are some darn good discussions lurking in the dark corners of this board. I was looking through a couple of them related to Peabody, and ended up taking notes, and remembering some things I wanted to look into a little more. Nothing like a little memory jog to jog your memory. Or something like that.

Perry