Shiloh Discussion Group
Ron

Shiloh Quiz #13

Who was the son of General Albert Sidney Johnston, Colonel William Preston Johnston, named after. I can't offer a prize for the correct answer of this quiz because a certain person from Oklahoma did not like the prise list of previous contests, so blame it on him.

Ron

DK, tell you what, after Ron wraps this one up, I'll come up with a multiple-choice question for everyone. First prize will be a shelter guaranteed to protect you from attacks by a flock of raging bulls. And will be installed on your property by a member of our board from Shelby Township Michigan. You can't beat a deal like that!

Perry

After much studying I found out that his wife's maiden name was Henrietta Preston. So that would explain the Preston part. Do I get half of the prize?

Perry,

Just perhaps you should keep the shelter for your own use. Your close to the dust storms in Kansas and many other things in the air. Happy President's day to you Perry.

Ron

Director of flight Operations, 1st Bull Squadron

Albert Sidney Johnston named his new born son after his brother-in-law, Mr. William Preston. Hence, we have the name of William Preston Johnston. Generals Johnston and Preston were good friends besides being brothers-in-law. This means that Jim is the winner and gets the prize as soon as one is determined. Congratulations Jim and enjoy your prize.

Ron

Ok No fighting here for this very prestigious award. The award winners are changed to; Jim 100% minus 40% equals 60% winner. This because he later changed his answer to maternal grandfather. Too bad Jim. Perry Neal 100% minus 40% for being late with his answer equals 60% but minus 1 % because of the use of the word "maybe" which shows doubt. OOOHHH so close. Better luck next time. The winner by one point Jim

(He paid me more then Perry Neal Did)