Shiloh Discussion Group
WI16thJim

Headin' South

The weatherman is calling for a high in the 50's for Thursday and a low in the 30's Thursday night. Just might be time to pack up, head south and become a Shilohian (Shilohite?).

Jim

Of course you realize this requires you to transfer your sports allegiances. The Titans from the Packers, the Vols from the Badgers, and of course the OKC Thunder from the Milwaukee Bucks. :)

Thanks for the lunch offer, but I seem to have a problem with the scenery of Illinois and like to leave here around 3 or 4 AM, which allows me to get through the flattest part before the sun rises. Seems to look better in the dark. Now breakfast might be a different story!

Perry, I've got Directv's Sunday NFL Package, so I will be able to maintain my Packer's support (Required by WI law as I am a stockholder!). I've also found some Packer fans in the Shiloh area, including a bar whose owner is a huge Pack fan (not that I regularly go to such places!). As for the NBA, I've never cared for the All Star Wrestling aspect of it's officiating. The stars never get called for violations and the regular players seem to be held to a higher standard. I once was at a Bucks/Bulls game in Milwaukee and saw Micheal Jordan driving for a slam dunk. He stopped dribbling at the center court line and did a spectacular dunk. Of course some traveling was involved, but why sweat the small stuff. You can take a Cheesehead out of Wi, but can you take WI out of a cheesehead?!?!

Jim