Shiloh Discussion Group
Sign in to follow this  
Student of Sherman

Interesting Sight This Morning

Ok, so Michelle & I were driving to Shiloh around 11 or so to see the eagles real quick before heading back to Nashville, and once we got to the intersection of I believe 142 & Highway 22, there is a Park Ranger truck with sirens on ahead, and a Ranger out directing traffic, and what do ya know..it was Stacy Allen. Odd sight to say the least, can't say we were expecting to see him this weekend. Looking south on Highway 22 before Ed Shaw's, it did look like a pretty bad accident involving quite a few cars & saw plenty of emergency vehicles, so hopefully whatever happened, whomever was involved is alright.

An SUV travelling north attempted to pass a slower vehicle and crossed the double yellow as it approached the blind curve/hill. An 18-wheeler was turning onto Hwy 22 headed south and struck the SUV head on. The truck turned over and the highway was blocked for about an hour. The driver of the SUV was airlifted to the hospital but I have not heard any updates to his/her condition.

Tom