Shiloh Discussion Group
Perry Cuskey

154th Anniversary Information

You'll find information on the park's events for this year's anniversary commemoration (April 2nd - 8th) at the link below. In keeping with recent years, they've expanded their list of events for 2016. If you've not been to the park before, or not visited during the anniversary, this would be a good time to see about changing that. I'd highly recommend attending if you can. Here's the link...

http://www.nps.gov/shil/planyourvisit/event-details.htm?eventID=5038971-307230

Thank you, Perry! 

I was definitely planning on attending this year, even with the difficulty of it being during the middle of week and trying to schedule it all around work and such. Just received word today that my Spring Softball League starts on Thursday, April 7th...so sadly that will have to take precedence over attending the events for a few days. Guess I'll just have to look forward to Tony's awesome videos of it all, as always, which I never mind!  :)

Here's hoping for another great turn out & excellent weather for all who are attending. Someone be sure to give a tap to the Michigan monument and/or Marker for me!  ;)

-Paul