Shiloh Discussion Group
Butler56

Hike and tour schedule in a smart phone friendly PDF

Butler56    34

As I have done for the past several years, attached is an Adobe PDF of all the hikes and tours for anniversary number 154!  Of course, you can also print this out if that works for you.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!  Unfortunately I need to leave mid afternoon of the 6th, but 4 days ain't bad!

If you see a typo let me know.

Bruce

154th Battle Anniversary Hikes and Tours.pdf

• Like 3

Butler56    34

Jeff told me that we will have some water at the half way points on both Monday's and Tuesday's day long hike.  So don't worry about carrying a full days worth of water.  Probably some Gatorade, etc in case its warm.

• Like 2

mona    141

did he mention any thing about beginning and ending in the same location or do we need to stage vehicles at the end point?

I'm seriously debating taking the day Wednesday from work, hitting the road around 5 am to drive the 2:30 hours to spend at least the day with the programs and return that evening...ugh...so tempting indeed. 

-Paul 

• Like 1

Transylvania    82

Speaking of staging vehicles, I am planning on participating in Bjorn Skaptason's April 7 hike "Colonel Ammen's Tenth Brigade's Daylight Advance" which will start at the Visitor's Center and will end somewhere else.  I am interested in putting a vehicle at the terminus of this hike - would anyone care to help?

Perry Cuskey    261
On 4/1/2016 at 3:03 PM, Student of Sherman said:

I'm seriously debating taking the day Wednesday from work, hitting the road around 5 am to drive the 2:30 hours to spend at least the day with the programs and return that evening...ugh...so tempting indeed. 

-Paul 

Do it, Paul. Listen to the voices in your head. :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Perry Cuskey said:

Do it, Paul. Listen to the voices in your head. :)

That same voice mentioned something about a baseball diamond in a corn field...strangest thing...not sure what to make of it. ;)

• Like 1

WI16thJim    207

Dang good thing ya posted this Bruce. The NPS 's Shiloh web site's schedule section has been down for the last two days!

Jim

• Like 1