Shiloh Discussion Group
Perry Cuskey

Fort Donelson Hike Update

On 8/28/2016 at 0:34 AM, Michele said:

Ha, Mona, I can take the hint . . . especially since I know I'm the one who puts the DRAG in bedraggled. :)

I plan to be there in November, but I'll likely cheer on the hiking group from the sidelines.

Michele.I was just passing what tim asked me to stress since we will be on mostly private lands and it wont be easy to find ones way back out not like shiloh .

As an FYI, I've been told that the Dover Inn still has rooms available. But you might want to hurry if you're still interested. We won't be the only game in town that weekend. :)

Perry

My father's health will dictate if we can make it this year.  Michele and I will pay the morning of the hike if we are able to make it.  As of now we plan to make the trek.  Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

• Like 1

I regret to report that my wife fell and broke her right ankle and left knee several weeks ago.  I will need to remain home to care for her in her convalescence and will be unable to attend this year's Epic Hike.  I will not be leading a not-so-epic hike on November 6 at Fort Henry.

Hope the hike goes well!