Shiloh Discussion Group
Perry Cuskey

Fort Donelson Hike Payment Information

Sorry for the delay on this folks, but unlike previous years, we're not going to be using PayPal to pay for attending the hike this year. Instead, we'll just have everyone pay in person before the hike starts. Also, since there's a little extra work involved for Tim this year in preparing everything, the price will be $40 per person rather than $30. Again, I apologize for not getting this out there sooner, but in all honesty, it's still a heck of a bargain at $40. 

If you plan on going, please send me a private message here on the board, post a reply to this note, or send me an email at pcuskey@gmail.com, and let me know you'll be there, and if you will be bringing anyone along. (You don't have to be a member of the board to attend the hike. If you've got forty bucks, a good pair of hiking shoes or boots, are willing to risk sore leg muscles, and have a desire for a great first-hand learning experience, this be the place for you.)

We don't have an exact starting point nailed down yet, but either Mona or I will post a note here as soon as we do. Like previous years, we should kick-off right around 8:00, so you'll probably want to show up a little early. Just keep an eye out for a confused-looking bald guy from Oklahoma, and hand over your hard-earned forty dollars to him prior to the hike. Or if you'd rather not do that, we can arrange an alternate hike to Fort Henry for you. Snorkels can be rented for a small fee. :)

Perry