Shiloh Discussion Group
Manassas1

Happy Birthday, Perry!!!

Join me in wishing our fearless Shiloh Discussion Group leader, Perry Cuskey, a happy birthday today .  Enjoy the day, dear friend!

THE MANASSAS BELLE

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Perry,  wish you many more in the future.  Bet you can't catch up with me. 

Ron

P S Perry, the flock of flying raging bulls are in the barn, so enjoy your day with no fear of an attack. 

Ha, thank you Ron. :) Haven't heard from the flock in quite a while. Glad they're still out there making the world safe for.....well, whatever it is they make the world safe for. ;)

• Like 1

Have a great day, Perry. And let me take this opportunity to thank you for hosting the best Civil War site on the internet, bar none. (Did you have a vision, or did this project simply evolve?)

All the best

Ozzy

Thanks Ozzy. :)

On your vision question, I've been accused of having visions now and then, so maybe. ;) There's a little bit of a story about how the site came about though, that I hope to go into here in a few weeks. And "evolve" is a good choice of words, because I'm hoping this site is not yet done evolving. Time will tell, but that's the idea. 

Perry

• Like 1

Perry Happy Birthday!!! SorryI'm behind but didnt get time to "play " on computer due to work..But Hope your day was a great one!