Shiloh Discussion Group
WI16thJim

155th Hikes

I wonder if this list of hikes is preliminary.  Bjorn Skapteson's only hikes are the dawn April 6 excursion and the Grant's Last Line hike late in the afternoon of the same day.

• Like 1

Jim

Thanks for bringing the prospective schedule to our attention. One of these days, I will make it to an anniversary...

Ozzy

• Like 2

The topics of the many hikes look like it will be a fun time this year. I was looking forward to it, until I remembered our 10 year Anniversary is in mid April and talked about taking a week off to go somewhere. 

I, myself, would prefer to take that week and just spend it at Shiloh during the anniversary week; however, I doubt that would fly over well with the Mrs., ugh...priorities truly suck, don't they? :unsure:

-Paul 

One of the august members of this group made a trip to Shiloh (I think it was the 2014 Epic Hike) part of an anniversary trip from Illinois to Tennessee (a romantic fool, no doubt).

I just attempted to make reservations at the Savannah Days Inn for the anniversary hikes, but the website said there was no availability.  Maybe Mona will let me sack out in her barn.

well...that would be fine..have you checked at adamsville...the older one is not fancy at all but a shower and bed...should suffice  731-631-3398..locally american owned..the other in town is deerfield inn,,with the reinactment the same days rooms are filling...some of the reinactors and esp. their familes stay in "brick tents".get bavck with me.

• Like 1

I got a room last week at the Quality Inn next to the Days Inn.  Staying there the night of the 6th.  The rest of the week will be at the Days Inn.  Marvin and Ann's anniversary is, I think, April 6 or 7.