Shiloh Discussion Group
JimG

Weapons

There's currently a sub-forum for weapons called "Weapons & Uniforms" under the forum titled "The Armies." But, I've been giving some thought to making a few changes after the first of the year, including expanding the existing forums. Maybe we could make one for weapons.

What do you all think - do you like the sub-forums, or would you prefer to do away with them and just have regular forums for various topics?

Perry

Perry:

I suggest making the sub-forums a regular forum as the subs are too easily overlooked in scrolling down the page.

thanks

Ron

I'll be making some forum changes after the first of the year, including adding some new ones, and more than likely I'll do away with the sub-forums. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but maybe not.

Perry

Perry, my main problem with the subforums is that the cannons that fire on the main page to signal a new post don't go off for subforums, so I sometimes miss new posts there.

Jim

Hi--I thought it was just me and but Perry rarely I've noticed a cannon misfire also so hint--i also look at the dates to the right.Not a big deai but i've had this happen also.

Mona