Shiloh Discussion Group
mona

Fallen Timbers Sign--Civil War trails

OK I have the info for the donations that we talked about a week or so ago.this is for the sign at Fallen Timbers which you that have been out there has nothing to designate the importance of the area.Also i was just informed that the land owner which owns the actual battlefield has agreed to placing the sign at the actual site!:DWe ask for all donations be made out to Shiloh SCV Camp  and place a earmark for the Fallen Timbers Sign and a note that you found out about this through our group and when all done i'll let you know how much we helped out and when its up I will do my best to get a picture up for all to see.Mail it to: Jeff Tull  423 Thurman Tull Loop Bethel Springs,TN 38315 Thank You to you all for helping us out.

Mona

Mona, you make a great point man.  As they say, the check is in the mail.  You can tell times have changed when a member of the SUVCW is sending a donation to the SCV :).

Jim

Thank you so much friends.you can say that you are making a donation on the honor of all the soldiers on both sides that fought/died on this long forgotten site and finally their sacrifice will at least receive its long due identifiaction--not just an ordinary field that gets bushhogged every so ofter.thankyou.:DMona