Shiloh Discussion Group
WI16thJim

Location map

I just accidentally clicked on (spastic fingers) Oklahoma under Wraps name on one of his posts and I was taken to a map of the US.  Clicking on each state lists all the members of this forum from that state who listed a home state on their profile.  I couldn't help noticing WI & MI have just 1 member each.  Ron, time for us to start recruiting?

Jim

Hi Yall I'm back.Jim this is a really neat map.So far by all I've seen as it should be Tennessee has the most members.I didnt try that i guess i'm so computer phobic that i'm afraid I'd blowthe whole thing up by hitting the wrong button--i have froze tis library computer system up one time by hitting something wrong.

Mona

Mike, I don't think so. It was a feature of the software platform that the previous board ran on. I'll look into it, but I don't think there is such a feature here. If not, I'll suggest to our hosting company that it be included as a part of a future upgrade.

Perry