Shiloh Discussion Group

NPS 100th Birthday at Shiloh

I anted to let yall know how it went last evening.The rain held off and it was warm but we had about 750 attending the show.We had birthday cakes to cut so about only 175-200 gt a sliver.The music was excelent. But the main reason im posting this i for yall to listen to a song Daryl Worley did.( i dont have any of his records so this song wont be heard on the radio.you have to remember he grew up really accross the river from the battlefield.Before he did this song he told of growing up and hearing family stories of his ancestors hearing the battle.Few years ago a couple of his song writing buddies were coming to write but they first went and drove through the battlefield.And this song was their collaboration.Goggle...Daryl Worley-Shiloh...He doesnt mention Shiloh anywhere in the lyrics but you know.He played it last nite with only a backup guitar and keyboard so it really was more serene that the version you will hear....Let me know what you think,

Mona

• Like 4